[mvapich-discuss] Could you upgrade "mpirun_rsh" command

Yutaka Kubota kubota at cray.com
Tue Oct 20 23:24:23 EDT 2009

Dear MVAPICH2 discussion Mailing list,

This is Yutaka Kubota from Cray Japan.

I always appreciate your support. Our Satoshi Isono had asked that we had confirmed that all putting files owner were changed before group when change the Liux group using newgrp command and submit job using "mpirun_rsh" command. Bill in university of Texas had answered that insert "/usr/bin/sg `id -gn`" command line in between MPI option and execution binary name. We had confirmed that most patter submission was resolved on this way. However some submission patter using "sg" command affected to user program.

Could you fix "mpirun_rsh" command for newgrp user put files before owner changed symptom?

Best regards

Yutaka Kubota, Cray Japan.