[mvapich-discuss] hi, if mvapich support -mpitrace

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Mar 23 20:56:51 EDT 2009

Eric:
How did you compile mvapich?  I've simply removed the --without-mpe
option from the make.mvapich.gen2 script before building to use the pre
shipped version of mpe with mvapich.

If you want to use an external version of mpe you should keep the
--without-mpe option when building mvapich.  Then when building the app
you should be able to do something similar to what you posted except use
-lmpe instead of -ltmpe.