[mvapich-discuss] Question about NUMA support in mvapich2-1.2 (and later)

Hari Subramoni subramon at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jul 17 15:23:30 EDT 2009

Hi Craig,

MVAPICH2 supports user defined CPU mapping through Portable Linux
Processor Affinity (PLPA) library.

The MVAPICH2 user guide provides detailed instructions on how to run
applications with user desired core mapping. Please refer the following
link for more information...

https://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/support/user_guide_mvapich2-1.4rc1.html#x1-360006.8

Please let us know if you face any issues with this.

Thx,
Hari.