[mvapich-discuss] Segmentation fault when using MVAPICH 1.1

Roberta Gigon RGigon at slb.com
Fri Jul 10 11:29:22 EDT 2009

Hi there,
One of my users has an MPI code that gives a segmentation fault when running under MVAPICH 1.1, but runs fine under 0.9.9.  Does anyone have a suggestion on what could be causing this and what steps I might take to remedy it?  I have a sample code I can send that reliably seg faults, if that is helpful.

Best regards,
Roberta

Roberta M. Gigon
Schlumberger-Doll Research
One Hampshire Street, MD-B253
Cambridge, MA 02139
617.768.2099 - phone
617.768.2381 - fax

This message is considered Schlumberger CONFIDENTIAL.  Please treat the information contained herein accordingly.