[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH2 1.4 or Brunch version is official or unofficial?

Yutaka Kubota kubota at cray.com
Fri Dec 11 04:09:29 EST 2009

Dear MVAPICH Discuss Team

This is Yutaka from Cray Japan.

We product MVAPICH2 on the our system. And we have planned to provide MVAPICH2 1.4 version. However we don't know 1.4 brunch version is official or unofficial. I understand latest brunch version is better. However if this brunch version was not official version as OSU permission. We can provide only 1.4 version ( not brunch version ). Please let me know brunch version is official or unofficial?

Best regards

Yutaka Kubota