[mvapich-discuss] RMA on MVAPICH2

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Dec 9 08:28:50 EST 2009

There was an issue with on-demand connection management and RMA functions
in mvapich2 1.2p1. The default value of MV2_ON_DEMAND_THRESHOLD=64. If you
want to run rma functions on larger systems (say 128), you can specify
MV2_ON_DEMAND_THRESHOLD=128. This issue has been fixed long back in 1.2
branch version. Since mvapich2 1.4 has been released for quite some time,
I will strongly encourage you to switch to this latest (1.4) version. In
fact, please use the latest branch version of 1.4 from the following URL:

 http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/nightly/mvapich2/branches/1.4

This has some additional fixes compared to the 1.4 release version.

Thanks,

DK