[mvapich-discuss] Anyone saw soft lockup on mvapich1.0 before?

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Dec 8 12:40:04 EST 2009

Hi Terrence,

The latest MVAPICH version is 1.1 (not 1.0). MVAPICH 1.0 is already more
than one and half years old. We have not seen or received any report on
`soft lockup'. This could be an issue independent of the MPI library.
Anyway, you can use the latest MVAPICH 1.1 branch version from the
following URL:

 http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/nightly/mvapich/branches/1.1/

Thanks,

DK