[mvapich-discuss] Can't charm++ with mpicxx

Bjoern Olausson bjoern.olausson at biochemtech.uni-halle.de
Thu Aug 20 09:25:50 EDT 2009

On Tuesday 18 August 2009 01:13:12 Emilio Pasquale Mancini wrote:
> Hi Bjoern,
> Take a look at:
> http://mail.cse.ohio-state.edu/pipermail/mvapich-discuss/2009-March/002183.
>html

Mmmh, actually I have OFED 1.3.2 installed (Scientific Linux SL release 5.3
(Boron))

But it seems as if removing -DXRC from CFLAGS made it at least compile.

Anyway, this does not help compiling charm wit any version of mvapich I
compiled on my own.

>and
> http://mail.cse.ohio-state.edu/pipermail/mvapich-discuss/2006-June/000189.h
>tml

#define CMK_MALLOC_USE_GNU_MALLOC                          0
#define CMK_MALLOC_USE_OS_BUILTIN                          1

is default in charm 2.1.2

This problem remains unsolved (with all versions I compiled, including v1.1.

> Let me known if this helps

No, sorry, didn't help, except that I am now able to compile mvapich v1.1.

Cheers
Bjoern

--
Bjoern Olausson
Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg

Phone: +49-345-55-24942