[mvapich-discuss] SLURM with MVAPICH2-1.4-RC1

Adam Moody moody20 at llnl.gov
Thu Aug 6 20:55:25 EDT 2009

Hello MVAPICH team,
I'm trying to build and test MVAPICH2-1.4-RC1-r3378.  I'd like to
configure it to use SLURM (i.e., link against SLURM's PMI library) so
that I can launch the job via something like "srun -n2 ./hellompi".
According to the User Guide, it looks like there is a --with-slurm
configuration parameter, but I can't get it to work.  First, it's not
clear which directory I should name here.  We have a pmi.h in
/usr/include/slurm and a libpmi.so in /usr/lib64.  I tried
--with-slurm=/usr/lib64 on the top most configure, but that didn't
work.  Can you tell me what I need to do?
Thanks,
-Adam