[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2 and osu benchmarks using Intel NetEffects NIC

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Apr 30 09:15:55 EDT 2009

We had tested MVAPICH2 and Neteffect (original cards) long back. They were
working fine. As you know, Neteffect cards and drivers have gone through
multiple changes in recent years, especially after Intel's aquisition of
Neteffect. You may check with Intel about the latest status and drivers on
these cards.

Thanks,

DK