[mvapich-discuss] Assertion failure in mvapich 1.2rc2

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Sep 10 09:38:11 EDT 2008

Thanks for reporting this. Do you see this assertion error with any other
compiler? Could you also provide some more details on the set-up: how many
nodes you are using to run this application, type of computing platform,
type of IB adapter, etc. Also, are you using the default build of mvapich2
or with any runtime configuration options. You indicate getting this error
for some inputs. Are there any differences in the input file for which you
see the error and for which you do not see the error.

Thanks,

DK