[mvapich-discuss] Upgrade of MVAPICH -> recompile all apps??

Pawel Dziekonski dzieko at wcss.pl
Tue Sep 9 06:33:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

currently we are using MVAPICH 0.9.9 from OFED 1.2.5.5. We would like
to upgrade OFED to latest release. THis would be probably OFED 1.3.2,
together with integrated MVAPICH mvapich-1.0.1-2533.

Question: do we have to recompile all our applications against new
MVAPICH?

thanks in advance, Pawel
--
Pawel Dziekonski <pawel.dziekonski at wcss.pl>
Wroclaw Centre for Networking & Supercomputing, HPC Department