[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2 mpirun_rsh bug

Jaidev Sridhar sridharj at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Oct 13 12:08:31 EDT 2008

Hi Tatek,

On further investigation, we saw that the path handling was different
between MVAPICH and MVAPICH2 as you pointed out. Thanks for this report.
We've updated mpirun_rsh on MVAPICH2 to mimic the behavior on MVAPICH.

The update will be available in the upcoming release of MVAPICH2 1.2. It is
also available on the svn at:
    https://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/svn/mpi/mvapich2/trunk

Regards,
Jaidev