[mvapich-discuss] mpdboot error

wei huang huanwei at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Mar 11 19:45:43 EDT 2008

Hi Fred,

Different from machinefile used to run the program, make sure you don't
put duplicated entries in mpd.hosts. If you have two nodes, put only n001
and n002 in your mpd.hosts. Please let me know if this solves your
problem. Thanks.

Regards,
Wei Huang

774 Dreese Lab, 2015 Neil Ave,
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University
OH 43210
Tel: (614)292-8501