[mvapich-discuss] PMGR_COLLECTIVE ERROR: unitialized MPI task

Matthew Koop koop at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jul 31 11:21:21 EDT 2008

Hi Tim,

I assume you are using the OSC mpiexec for PBS? If so, it looks like you
need to update to the 0.83 version of mpiexec. In the 1.0 release we
updated the startup protocol to a more flexible and scalable protocol for
startup.

You can download the new version here:
http://www.osc.edu/~pw/mpiexec/

Let us know if this solves your problem.

Thanks,
Matt