[mvapich-discuss] mvapich over OFED *and* over IBGD IB stack

Matthew Koop koop at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Jul 9 11:17:48 EDT 2008

Mikhail,

MVAPICH has had support for both OpenFabrics and VAPI (IBGD) for quite
some time although we are now phasing out support of VAPI since vendors
now suggest OFED.

MVAPICH 1.0 has support for both OFED and IBGD. It will require two
different compiled versions, however.

Let me know if this doesn't answer your question.

Matt