[mvapich-discuss] Odd behavior with memory registration / dreg / MVAPICH and MVAPICH2

Eric A. Borisch eborisch at ieee.org
Fri Jan 4 17:53:13 EST 2008

I plan to move over and will as soon as the vendor we share an
interface with (also via Infiniband, but not MPI) moves over. (Out of
the scope of this discussion. :)

For now, it sounds like I'll be turning off this (LAZY_MEM_UNREGISTER)
option in the vapi code and running in that fashion.

Thanks for the help,
 Eric

--
Eric A. Borisch