[mvapich-discuss] default envs for mpiexec

wei huang huanwei at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Feb 28 11:03:07 EST 2008

Hi Christian,

mpiexec should carry your environmental variable automatically. So if you
have MV2_USE_SRQ=0 in your shell environment on the node you launch the
job, SRQ will be disabled everytime you launch the application. Please let
us know if this works.

Regards,
Wei Huang

774 Dreese Lab, 2015 Neil Ave,
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University
OH 43210
Tel: (614)292-8501