[mvapich-discuss] mpif77 and mpif90 not getting created

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Dec 3 11:23:19 EST 2008

Dheeraj:
Please take a look at section 7.1.5 of the MVAPICH userguide.  There is
an environment variable that needs to be set during the build.  Section
7.1.6 will also be useful to you once you're ready to run an MPI
program.

Here is a link for your convenience:
http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/support/mvapich_user_guide-1.1.html#x1-330007.1.5

Please let me know if this helps.

On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 07:17:37PM +0530, Dheeraj KV wrote:
> Hi
>     I want to install mvapich-1.1 on my super computer.
> I have gcc version gcc-4.2 installed. I want to install mvapich on top of that.
> Though its getting created mpif77 and mpif90 is not getting created on bin of mvapich.
> I have set the path of gfortran, but still its not getting installed.
>     I have installed mvapich with gcc-3.4.4 (default with RHEL 4 up 5), but mpif90 created an empty file. Is it that mvapch-1.1 can't be installed with gfortran ?
> Please suggest !!!!
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Dheeraj K V
>

> --
>
> "KLUB MJ Hunt, Search for India's First Movie Jockey"
> For more details log on to http://www.zeecinema.com

Jonathan Perkins
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~perkinjo