[mvapich-discuss] mpif77 and mpif90 not getting created

Dheeraj KV kvdheeraj at indiatimes.com
Wed Dec 3 08:47:37 EST 2008

Hi
    I want to install mvapich-1.1 on my super computer.
I have gcc version gcc-4.2 installed. I want to install mvapich on top of that.
Though its getting created mpif77 and mpif90 is not getting created on bin of mvapich.
I have set the path of gfortran, but still its not getting installed.
    I have installed mvapich with gcc-3.4.4 (default with RHEL 4 up 5), but mpif90 created an empty file. Is it that mvapch-1.1 can't be installed with gfortran ?
Please suggest !!!!

Thanks & Regards
Dheeraj K V

--

"KLUB MJ Hunt, Search for India's First Movie Jockey"
For more details log on to http://www.zeecinema.com