[MVAPICH-discuss] Install MVAPICH 1

Stecher, Fred Fred.Stecher at atk.com
Mon Apr 14 15:34:28 EDT 2008

Jonathan,
You were right. The new build used the PGI compilers. I have rebuilt the
executable with the gen2 version of MVAPICH. I restarted my run and
InfiniBand was not used. I then ran the osu_bw program with the
following results:
# OSU MPI Bandwidth Test v3.0
# Size        Bandwidth (MB/s)
1                         2.46