[mvapich-discuss] Install MVAPICH 1

Stecher, Fred Fred.Stecher at atk.com
Mon Apr 14 12:24:39 EDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Perkins [mailto:perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 11:00 AM
To: Stecher, Fred
Subject: Re: [mvapich-discuss] Install MVAPICH 1

One more file, "config.log" and I should be able to look into why pgCC
couldn't be used.  I believe there may be some mismatch between using
gcc as your c compiler and pgf77 as the fortran compiler.

In the meantime while I'm inspecting your log files you can try using
gcc and
gfortran/g77 as your compilers to rebuild MVAPICH.  Then we can see if
this error persists when you try to rebuild your mpi application.