[mvapich-discuss] Running latency tests

wei huang huanwei at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Apr 10 11:18:27 EDT 2008

Hi Chris,

It seems that some ib libraries are not in your default path. You may need
to explicitly export the path to ib library in your environmental
variables (bash profile or similar places). To find where those libraries
are, you may try to see /etc/infiniband/info file. Or you can ask your
system administrator about the path.

Thanks.

Regards,
Wei Huang

774 Dreese Lab, 2015 Neil Ave,
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University
OH 43210
Tel: (614)292-8501