[mvapich-discuss] Error in final mpicc, mpiCC, etc for mvapich2-0.9.8p3

wei huang huanwei at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Sep 20 21:19:25 EDT 2007

Hi David,

We will look into the compiling problem. Meanwhile, I wondered for which
program you see the sendrecv problem? If it is a small program that you
have written, is it possible for you to send it to us?

Thanks.

Regards,
Wei Huang

774 Dreese Lab, 2015 Neil Ave,
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University
OH 43210
Tel: (614)292-8501