[mvapich-discuss] temporary files causing problem

jasjit singh singh.jasjit at yahoo.co.in
Wed Sep 5 01:51:42 EDT 2007

hi
I have been running uDAPL code with mvapich2-0.9.8p2. Corresponding makefile (make.mvapich.udapl) has all the default CFLAGS except ONE_SIDED. It ends up creating some temporary files in /tmp directory. But after mpiexec ends, it doesn't delete these temporary files. These files are not deleted even if i reboot the system. I run mpiexec infinitely. So i get my disks full after 10-12 hrs on all the four nodes which i am running the application on. Could anybody help me in this regard ? Is there any way out to get rid of these temporary files ?

Regards,
Jasjit Singh