[mvapich-discuss] Problem running directly on IB with ofed

Abhinav Vishnu vishnu at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Mar 13 15:04:50 EDT 2007

Hi David,

Thanks for trying MVAPICH2 and reporting the problem to us.
The configuration file which you are using does not specify all the CFLAGS
which are necessary for compiling MVAPICH2.
To address this issues, we have provided a variety of compilation scripts
in the top MVAPICH2 directory. As an example,
make.mvapich2.gen script will help you compile MVAPICH2 with the OFED
libraries.

May i suggest you to use this script and report the results of your
experimentation back to us.

Thanks and regards,

:- Abhinav

Abhinav Vishnu,