[mvapich-discuss] problem with mpirun

LEI CHAI chai.15 at osu.edu
Thu Jun 21 13:27:41 EDT 2007

Hi Hossein,

On our Solaris cluster (dual cpu, single-core), it only takes a few milliseconds to setup connections among 16 processes. Unfortunately we don't have quad-core solaris machines. So does the startup latency suddenly jump after a threshold or does it grow gradually? We will also take a closer look at it.

Thanks,
Lei