[mvapich-discuss] deadlock with g95/gfortran

Aliva Pattnaik aliva at gatech.edu
Mon Feb 26 00:03:50 EST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to run the fortran example problem(fpi.f) that comes with mvapich2-
0.9.8. I am using g95 to compile it. But while running it with mpiexec its
getting deadlock, though in the "Top" output I can see the processes taking 99%
of CPU time. The same situation is arising while using gfortran. But I am able
to run c example problems compiled with gcc, successfully.

The cluster that I am using is 64 bit AMD opteron with infiniband.

I will really appreciate if someone can help me in fixing this problem.

Thank you very much for your help,
Aliva