[mvapich-discuss] Query related to running MVAPICH over OFED

yogeshwar sonawane yogyas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 03:16:54 EDT 2007

Hi all,
Usually, to run MVAPICH over OFED, make.mvapich2.ofa is used. After
successful compilation, MVAPICH will use "OpenFabrics Gen2-IB" as
underlying transport interfaces.
This i have tried & is running fine.

Now as OFED contains dapl component, so can uDAPL interfaces be used
to run MVAPICH over OFED ?
OR
After compiling MVAPICH with make.mvapich2.udapl, will it work using
"uDAPL" as underlying transport interfaces provided by OFED ?

If anybody has tried this before, can help me.

For info:- I am using MVAPICH2-0.9.8/ MVAPICH2-1.0 with OFED 1.1 on a
infiniband card.

Thanks,
Yogeshwar