[mvapich-discuss] is it bug when a large connection, large cluster, is used on mvapich 0.9.9-2007-04-25 daily verion?

박유찬 diylinux at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 11:06:11 EDT 2007

Hello
When I ran HPL on my cluster sysem which is consist of linux blade system ,
it die with a strange error.

Under using 640 process then it works well but HPL die above 640 .

The error is blow.

bash : line 1 : 18891 Segmentation fault  /usr/bin/env LD_LIBRARY_PATH=...

LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment value   IB environment program

Because i don't know about this error why it occurs so i want to help

and I used IB driver is ofed 1.2 rc 2 and MVAPICH 0.9.9 2007- 04-25 version.

Have Any idea about this problem?? t

Thanks.

-jk