[mvapich-discuss] viacheck.c error

Karl W. Schulz karl at tacc.utexas.edu
Fri Apr 20 10:09:33 EDT 2007

Hello,

For one more data point, we went to 2.6.12.6 to try and avoid the fork()
problem based on the release notes referenced below, but I can confirm
that we still cannot call system within non-threaded MPI applications.
If anyone has had success with fork() and 2.6.12 I'd be interested to
hear about it.

Thanks,

Karl