[mvapich-discuss] mpi_sendrecv problems

Matthew Koop koop at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Apr 17 12:05:54 EDT 2007

Noam,

We are not aware of any issues occurring with MPI_Sendrecv. We have
incorporated various bug fixes in subsequent releases from the versions
you report using though.

Could you perhaps try either of these newer versions, MVAPICH 0.9.9-beta2
or MVAPICH2 0.9.8p1 and see if your issue persists? They can be
downloaded from:

http://nowlab.cse.ohio-state.edu/projects/mpi-iba/download.html

Let us know if the problem is still there in those versions as well.

Thanks,
Matt