[mvapich-discuss] Announcing the release of MVAPICH2 0.9.5 with SRQ, intergrated multi-rail and TotalView support

Christian Guggenberger christian.guggenberger at rzg.mpg.de
Sun Sep 3 14:06:18 EDT 2006

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 11:55:36PM -0400, Dhabaleswar Panda wrote:
> The MVAPICH team is pleased to announce the availability of MVAPICH2
> 0.9.5 with the following NEW features:
>
>  - Shared Receive Queue (SRQ) and Adaptive RDMA support: These
>    features reduce memory usage of the MPI library significantly to
>    provide scalability without any degradation in performance.

is SRQ supposed to be supported with Mellanox PCI-X HCAs ? I tried to do
a native build (using make.mvapich2.gen2), but the build failed (some
code snippets told me, that SRQ will not work with PCI-X HCAs). I got
only a complete build, if I ommited "-DSRQ" in the build script.

cheers.
 - Christian

Phone	+49-89-3299-1306
PGP 	http://www.rzg.mpg.de/~ccg/cg-public_key.asc