[mvapich-discuss] building mvapich 2 over udapl

Sundeep Narravula narravul at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Oct 17 15:20:18 EDT 2006

Hi Dave,

> It will build all the binaries. How would I build it with support with
> udapl. I found a script make.mvapich.udapl  that requires two arguments.
> >From the directions it looks like I should run the make.mvapich.udapl?
> Is that correct

This is correct. The make.mvapich.udapl script available in the top
directory of the distribution builds mvapich over udapl. This needs two
parameters: [dat_library_path] and [dat_include_path]. All other flags and
directives needed for the build are included in the script.  More details
on this are available in our user guide at

http://nowlab.cse.ohio-state.edu/projects/mpi-iba/mvapich_user_guide.html
http://nowlab.cse.ohio-state.edu/projects/mpi-iba/mvapich_user_guide.html#x1-140004.4.5

Please let us know if you have more questions.

Cheers,
  --Sundeep.