[mvapich-discuss] building mvapich 2 over udapl

Dave Strohmeyer dstrohmeyer at NetEffect.com
Tue Oct 17 14:45:18 EDT 2006

Hello

  I was trying to compile mvapich with the udapl make file.  I was a
little confused on the steps that I should take. If I build under the
normal configure and make it seems fine. So I would type:

./configure

make

It will build all the binaries. How would I build it with support with
udapl. I found a script make.mvapich.udapl  that requires two arguments.
>From the directions it looks like I should run the make.mvapich.udapl?
Is that correct

David Strohmeyer

NetEffect