[mvapich-discuss] What snapshot of OIB-Gen2 was used for testing?

Sayantan Sur surs at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Mar 15 23:32:29 EST 2006

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for your interest in trying out our new release. We have tested
against revision 5643 on the 1.0 branch (downloaded on Mar 6th). It
works fine without any kernel oops. In addition, could you tell us what
platform and driver (mthca or ipath) you are using?

Thanks,
Sayantan.

http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~surs