[mvapich-discuss] What snapshot of OIB-Gen2 was used for testing?

Kevin Ball kball at pathscale.com
Wed Mar 15 21:05:35 EST 2006

Hi,

  I'm attempting to do some testing on Mellanox pci-e cards using
Mvapich over OpenIB-Gen2.  I tried using a build of the OpenIB bits from
mid last month (that we had previously seen good performance with on SDP
and the like), but when I tried to run anything I got a kernel oops.  I
thought that before I tried messing around with this snapshot and that
snapshot I'd ask what you had used for release testing, so I can skip
all of the versions that might not work.  Looking forward to hearing
from you.  Thanks!

Kevin Ball
Performance Engineering
PathScale, Inc.