[mvapich-discuss] Possible bug fix patch...

Choudhury, Durga Durga.Choudhury at drs-ss.com
Thu Mar 2 12:58:55 EST 2006

Hi all

Here is a possible bug fix contribution.

The config.guess file in mvapich2-0.9.2_src/src/mpe2/src/slog2sdk/
directory is too old. Our system is a MIPS64 Linux-GNU based system and
it does not recognize it correctly as a result of which the configure
script fails. I downloaded the latest config.guess from the GNU website
and that seems to fix it. Incidentally, this is a problem with this
specific sudirectory; the config.guess file in other directories seem to
work fine for our machine.

Thank you

Durga