[mvapich-discuss] Bug fixes for lazy deregister code

Jimmy Tang jtang at tchpc.tcd.ie
Thu Jun 29 05:26:31 EDT 2006

Hi Olga,

Regarding these bugs would these bugs manifest themselves as a consquence of
using pathscale compilers compiled with -O2 or higher optimisations ? one of
our users fortran90 codes broke quite badly with lazy deregister and
pathscale with -02 or higher.

Jimmy.

On 6/29/06, Olga Shern <olgas at voltaire.com> wrote:

> Hello, Dr. Panda.
>
> We are going through MVAPICH 0.9.8 code and have noticed that
> you inserted our improvements for lazy deregister that we sent you more
> then a year ago.
> Meantime we found few bugs and fixed them, patch with the bug-fix's is
> attached.
> We will be glad if you can merge these  fixes in the upcoming MVAPICH
> version.
>
> Thanks,
> Olga S.
> Voltaire HPC Solution

Jimmy Tang
Trinity Centre for High Performance Computing,
Lloyd Building, Trinity College Dublin.
http://www.tchpc.tcd.ie/