[mvapich-discuss] announcing some new patches for MVAPICH-0.9.6

Sayantan Sur surs at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jan 24 10:24:57 EST 2006

Hi,

We would like to announce the availability of a new patch (#122) for
MVAPICH-0.9.6. This patch fixes some initialization issues in the
intra-node message passing implementation.

This patch is applicable to the SingleRail (mpid/vapi), MultiRail
(mpid/vapi_multirail) and uDAPL (mpid/udapl) devices.  The patch (along
with integrated tarball) is available from our `Software Download' page.

These patches are also available for MVAPICH-Gen2-1.0 from the `Software
Download' page and from the OpenIB svn.

We would like to thank Pasha (from Mellanox) for finding the problem and
also contributing the patches.

If you encounter any problem with this patch, please feel free to post a
comment to this discussion list.

Thanks,
Sayantan.

--