[mvapich-discuss] No execution with mvapich-gen2

Owen Stampflee ostampflee at terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Feb 21 17:58:08 EST 2006

I've been attempting to get openib + mvapich-gen2 working on PowerMac
G5s, and am at my wits end on what is going on.

I get the following output running the cpi example...

[root at m2 examples]# mpirun_rsh -np 1 localhost ./cpi
mpirun: executable version 0 does not match our version 2.
done.

I'm using openib svn5411, and mvapich-gen2-1.0 with the 101, 104, 105,
106. Oddly enough even with the recent 5411 version of openib, patch 103
(CQ creation) doesnt compile.

I'm building everything in 32-bit mode, and using -D_IA32_ (those look
fairly sane but I could have missed something).

All the OpenIB pingpong tests are fine, I'm really quite stumped on
where to go from here.

Thanks in advance,
Owen