[mvapich-discuss] Problem with MPI_Init

Matthew Koop koop at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Dec 6 20:07:41 EST 2006

Michael,

I'm a bit unclear on what issue you are facing here. I'm assuming this is
with MVAPICH2 (not openmpi as you note later)? If so, what version are you
using and with what compile and configure options? How many processes is
this seen with?

The MPID_CS_ENTER macro is only defined when --enable-threads is used in
the configure stage, otherwise it is not defined. Even with
multithreading, we have not seen any issues.

Please let me know a little more about what options you are using so we
can better assist.

Thanks,
Matt