[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH-0.9.3 Infiniband 3000

Sayantan Sur surs at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Aug 24 10:20:55 EDT 2006

Hello Amith,

Thanks for trying out MVAPICH2-0.9.3. Could you please verify the
following things for us:

1. Are you using OpenIB/Gen2 library, ie libibverbs?
2. Have you loaded the Gen2 related kernel modules?
3. What does `ibstat' command show you?
4. What are the contents of the directory /sys/class/infiniband?
5. Does `lspci -v | grep InfiniBand' show any InfiniBand device? If so,
could you tell us what that says?

Thanks,
Sayantan.

http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~surs