[mvapich-discuss] Re: mvapich solaris x64 question

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sun Apr 16 08:48:11 EDT 2006

Hi Dr. Roh:

> Hi, Dr. Panda:
>
> I'm with Sun's Market Development Engineering, and currently
> involved in benchmarking LS-DYNA code that has been just built with
> mvapich (udapl) for Solaris 10 x64 with Sun Studio 11 compiler.  As
> an initial build, it works seamlessly until now.

Glad to know that mvapich-udapl is working seamlessly for LS-DYNA with
Solaris Sun Studio 11 compiler.

> I'd like to use Studio compiler's collect/analyzer feature to
> generate runtime profile, but cannot figure out how to interact with
> mpiexec. If you could let me know, or forward this mail to anyone
> appropriate, I'd appreciate it.

We have not used Studio compiler's collect/analyze feature to create
runtime profile with mpiexec.

I am posting this note to mvapich-discuss mailing list. May I request
the mvapich/mvapich2 users in this mailing list to share their
thoughts on the issue Dr. Roh is having.

Thanks,

DK