[mvapich-discuss] mvapich 0.9.7 vapi driver + SilverStorm drivers

Anton Starikov A.Starikov at utwente.nl
Sun Apr 2 22:57:55 EDT 2006

Hello,

Dhabaleswar Panda wrote:
> Are you trying the gen2 device or vapi device? If you are using the
> vapi device, I hope you are using the ADAPTIVE_RDMA_FAST_PATH support
> (not the SRQ support which is available with gen2 device only). We are
> working on the SRQ support for vapi device and will be available soon.
I use vapi device with ADAPTIVE_RDMA_FAST_PATH.

 > This discussion list has some members from SilverStrom. May I request
> them to extend help on this and let us know why this error is coming
> with the latest SilverStrom driver.
>
> If some other users are using the same driver (3.2.0.0.25) driver from
> Silverstorm with mvapich 0.9.7, may I request them to indicate whether
> they are seeing this error or not.
I have the same problem with the driver 3.0.0.2.2. Which is almost one
year old. So, I guess, problem doesn't related exactly to the driver
version.

One more question, what is generally better, to stick to the vapi or to
move to gen2?

Best regards,
	Anton Starikov.