MCLC: ANU Humanities Research Center--call for applications

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue May 21 09:54:14 EDT 2019

MCLC LIST
ANU Humanities Research Center–call for applications
Dear Colleagues,
Please consider applying to the 2020 Visiting Fellowship Program at the ANU Humanities Research Centre.
I had a great experience there in the summer of 2017 and would highly recommend anyone in the modern China field interested in connecting with humanities scholars worldwide to apply.
Warm regards,
Liang Luo
Call for Applications: 2020 Visiting Fellowship Program, ANU Humanities Research Centre
Greetings,
I write to you as a former or current Visiting Fellow of the HRC to ask for your help circulating the call for applications for our 2020 Visiting Fellowships to anyone you know who may be interested in the opportunity.
The theme for 2019 which will be addressed in the application is ‘Liberalism(s)’. (More information on the theme can be found here.)
We are seeking scholars interested in engaging with this topic from all disciplines, all regions, and all career stages. Attached can be found (1) a copy of the application form, and (2) the guidelines for the application, with information about the process. These documents can also be found on the HRC’s Visiting Fellowships webpage.
Please feel free to target scholars you know will be interested and to circulate the information widely throughout your networks. Applications close on 31 May.
All the best,
Will
Professor Will Christie, BA (Syd), DPhil (Oxf), FAHA
Head, Humanities Research Centre
Director, Australasian Consortium of Humanities Research Centres
Sir Roland Wilson Building,
120 McCoy Circuit,
Australian National University
Acton, ACT 2601
AUSTRALIA
Series Editor: China and the West in the Modern World (Sydney University Press)
https://sydney.edu.au/sup/about/china-and-the-west.html
by denton.2 at osu.edu on May 21, 2019