MCLC: Looking for a room in Shanghai

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Fri May 17 11:31:09 EDT 2019

MCLC LIST
Looking for a room in Shanghai
Hi, please allow me to seek your attention to my fieldwork housing, if you don't mind.
I'm looking for a room to rent for about a year in Shanghai, beginning in mid June 2019. This is for my dissertation fieldwork in cultural anthropology. My dissertation project is about environmental NGOs of today's Shanghai. My budget is around RMB 3,000 per month. I'd like to be within an hour-long distance from North Sichuan Road (四川北路) by subway or bus. If you are looking for a roommate in Shanghai or know someone who is, kindly consider letting me know. I don't smoke, I have no pets. My email address is goeun.lee at uky.edu and my WeChat ID is huahai14. Thank you.
All the best,
Goeun
李高恩 Lee, Goeun, MSc Social Anthropology
PhD Candidate
Department of Anthropology
211 Lafferty Hall, University of Kentucky, USA
by denton.2 at osu.edu on May 17, 2019