MCLC: I've Got a Little Problem review

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Fri Sep 21 09:58:53 EDT 2018

MCLC LIST
I’ve Got a Little Problem review
MCLC Resource Center is pleased to announce publication of Jenn Marie Nunes' review of the documentary film I've Got a Little Problem (我有一个忧郁的, 小问题, 2018), by Zhang Ximing 张溪溟. The film documents the life and work of photographer/poet Ren Hang 任航, who committed suicide in 2017. The essay has too many images and video clips to post here. Readers can find it online at:  http://u.osu.edu/mclc/online-series/nunes/. Our thanks to Cinema Guild, I've Got a Little Problem's distributor, for allowing us to use clips from the film.
Enjoy, Kirk Denton, editor
by denton.2 at osu.edu on September 21, 2018