MCLC: An Anthology of Twenty-First-Century Chinese SF

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Sat Sep 15 10:59:13 EDT 2018

MCLC LIST
An Anthology of Twenty-First-Century Chinese SF
Dear List Members,
We are happy to announce the publication of The Reincarnated Giant: An Anthology of Twenty-First-Century Chinese Science Fiction by Columbia University Press. Theodore Huters and I spent years working on this project, together with a group of excellent translators and scholars. The CUP webpage for the book is here: https://cup.columbia.edu/book/the-reincarnated-giant/9780231180238
The anthology features some of the most important works by science fiction writers Liu Cixin, Han Song, Chen Qiufan, Egoyan Zheng, Chi Hui, Xia Jia, as well as by writers experimenting with science fiction motifs and elements, such as Lo Yi-chin, and Dung Kai-cheung.
We are most grateful to our contributors, translators, editors, and so many people who have helped us work on this project. Thank you!
Mingwei Song <msong2 at wellesley.edu> and Theodore Huters
by denton.2 at osu.edu on September 15, 2018