MCLC: Looking for translator for Wa Lan's poetry

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Oct 23 09:33:42 EDT 2018

MCLC LIST
Looking for translator for Wa Lan’s poetry
Colleagues:
The mainland Chinese poet Wa Lan (born in Sichuan; approx 55-60 years old) is interested in finding someone who would be willing to translate his poetry into English. I cannot take on the task myself, and I do not wish to recommend people to him without their knowledge or consent.
If anyone is interested in translating this contemporary poet, please contact me directly and I will put you in touch with him.
Christopher Lupke <lupke at ualberta.ca>
University of Alberta
by denton.2 at osu.edu on October 23, 2018